Wednesday, August 29, 2012

If you cannot understand the homework...

If you're doing say, pages in Spelling, and you do not understand a couple exercises:

Do this first:
1.) READ the directions again, c a r e f u l l y. Try and figure it out.
2.) Get help from an adult.
3.) Call one of your class friends and ask them.
4.) Take an educated guess. You might be right!

If you don't understand a whole page or more and NOBODY else can help you, please write me an email at: dmelgoza@peterson.edu.mx with the following information:

1. Your name
2. What book/subject is it?
3. What page number(s)?
4. What is the name of the activity? (should be in bold on top of the page in the book you are working on or right above the work)
5. What exactly are you looking at on the page?
6. What is it exactly that you don't understand?

For ex., an email you write to me could look like this:

Hi Dani,

This is (insert your name here) and I'm working on my Spelling book p. 7. The activity says to proofread a postcard but I don't understand? What do I do with this paragraph?  Also on the same page the next activity says to proofread words. What is proofread? On #8 there are 3 words that say vocle, vocal, and vocel. What do I do?

Thanks!

I will try and respond as soon as I can. Remember: the MORE information you give me about what exactly you are seeing on the page, what the directions are, and what your question is, the better I can help you! And please: Don't email me for every little thing, only when you really feel super lost and you won't be able to do most of your homework, and, NOBODY else can help you before me. In other words: Only email me for Homework Emergencies!

Good luck and success to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment